Wednesday, May 1, 2013

New Location for English-Speaking Stammtisch

Dear readers,
I am really sorry for not keeping this blog up to date in the last few months. I was away for an internship and didn't find anyone who was willing to take care of it. I'm back now.


I was informed by Andrew that the English-Stammtisch is now being held at the Flannigan's Post Irish Pub & Mexican Bar until the weather is good enough to switch back to the Thorbräukeller's beergarden.
Flannigan's Post is located between the Königsplatz and the Theater. The exact address is Fuggerstraße 5, 86150 Augsburg.

I will check out the "new" Stammtisch location tomorrow and then I will tell you exactly how to find the table, I promise. :) If you'd like to join this week, please look around, ask around and / or ask the staff.